Wednesday 19 March 2014

I was in a new part of London today


No new boobs to show for it!


In the space of 5 minutes, I spotted Carol McGiffin, a little plaque that would have meant little to most of us prior to the film The King's Speech...

Wonderful story

...and the most elaborately-dressed transvestite I've ever seen away from a stage, complete with fluoro pink tights and fluoro pink eyebrows that were arched supremely at me when we made eye contact!

When there's an unexplained gap in other people's blogging, I imagine it's one of two things: either life got too busy to write about or life got too painful to dwell on.  Apologies if I'm being dramatic but things have been difficult here lately and it is easier to just be quiet.  Everything will be fine but I have to put my head down and keep driving forward.  Please bear with me.  Normal service will be resumed in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment