Monday 14 April 2014

Time for tea

Yesterday was another glorious day here in the South East and seeing as Mr RR and I are heading back to Italy this week, we thought it was the perfect opportunity to treat my parents to afternoon tea and headed to the very special Gravetye Manor.


At the risk of being boring, as I'm aware there's been a floral theme of late, (I'll get back to photos of sea and sun-bathed Italian buildings soon I promise!) I couldn't resist taking photos of the beautiful blooms.



We enjoyed our tea inside in one of the grand lounges, but there was evidence some had enjoyed theirs outside in what could perhaps be the perfect English country garden!



After a difficult patch, I feel I'm appreciating spring more than ever before and I'm already looking forward to seeing our little town of Monopoli come back to life as it feels the warmth of the sun.  Ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment