Thursday 24 January 2013

First photos of work in progress - mostly dirt!

I'm a visual person so photos of work in progress make me happy.  Even photos where I have no idea what's really going on in them make me happy!

This week I got the project managers' first photos for both the UK project and the Italian one.  It's the second week of work and both projects are starting off on the lowest level so the photos mostly show the ground being dug up, but I think it's still obvious which project is which, even without McDonalds bags or Starbucks cups in view!

So let's see who's reading and whether you can distinguish British groundwork from Italian!
One project is in Hastings, Southern UK and the other is in Monopoli, Southern Italy.  
Based on these photos which project do you want your holiday in?!

Project A







Project B









(All photos courtesy of project managers.  Thank you)

No comments:

Post a Comment