Monday 14 July 2014

Flowers: always a good start!

Am I right, ladies?

Always a treat to receive a beautiful bouquet

Plus the delivery man was so complimentary about the little he saw of the house.  Must have said how much he loved it at least 5 times in the few minutes it took me to find a pen and sign for the flowers!

Still comes as a bit of a surprise when people are wowed by our home.  You expect people to be polite, but one lady even asked my permission to take photos of the bathroom and bring her boyfriend back to see the place!  Of course I love it, but I know I've not decorated or furnished it in the usual modern or even traditional Italian fashion so it's always so heartwarming to hear people appreciate my style.

More photos of the finished apartments and house coming soon.  Hopefully you'll like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment